$120 per hour
I am a provider for:
- Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Employee Assistant Program, EAP
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
• If you like, my billing company can also check for eligibility of your mental health services. Click here.
- Adventist Rideout Health Insurance Provider
- Ampla Health Insurance Provider
- Out of Network Benefits
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. You can pay directly on my site on this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged the full session rate of $120 an hour as it is likely insurances will not cover the costs of missed appointments.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!